Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Audition, Soundbooth, Media Encoder, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Captivate, Bridge
OS X, Final Cut Pro, iMovie HD, iDVD
Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Movie Maker
Lectora, Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, Cinema 4D, Trapcode Particular, Pro Tools, Audacity, Snap!, Flypaper, Snagit, TurboCAD, Opera, Firefox, Firebug, Thunderbird, Notepad++, Linux, Ubuntu, Slack, TeamViewer, Atlassian Jira, Cengage MindTap, Cengage CourseMate, Integrated Publishing System (IPS)
Cengage Learning: Media Producer
Mason, OH. 08/2014–04/2017.
- Build companion websites for textbooks using the MindTap, CourseMate, and CNOW platforms.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, India, and Asia.
- Use multiple systems to create and manage tickets for various tasks.
- Update and convert a variety of files, including HTML, CSS, XML, PDFs, Word documents, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Upload files to the proper servers and ensure they receive the appropriate protection settings.
- Follow strict file naming conventions required by the various servers and platforms.
- Quickly fix customer-facing issues.
- Ensure that content is compliant with the company’s current standards.
- Assist other teams with their inquiries.
- Train team members on new platforms.
- Manage multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Keep product stakeholders informed on the status of each project.
- Develop timelines for projects.
- Lead and participate in conference calls and in-person meetings.
- Assist with all stages of production as needed.
- Work locally and remotely.
Integrated Learning Services: Multimedia Developer
Remote work. 06/2014–Present (Per Diem).
- Produce and update eLearning courses.
- Create graphics, user interfaces, templates, and animations in a variety of formats.
- Design and develop websites that can be managed by non-developers.
- Submit progress reports on-time.
- Clients include Coca-Cola, Dollar General, ACGO Corporation, and BHE Renewables.
Franklin, OH. 05/2009–Present.
- Create logos, graphics, animations, print and digital ads, and a variety of websites.
- Shoot and edit portraits, event photos, and videos.
- Produce t-shirt designs based on the client’s specifications and restrictions.
- Discuss project details with clients.
- Manage time tracking and billing clients.
- Upload files to various servers and websites.
Fifth Third Bank: Senior Multimedia Developer
Cincinnati, OH. 01/2014–06/2014 (Contract).
- Collaborated to create eLearning (online training) courses for all departments.
- Regularly used the Adobe Suite.
- Utilized ActionScript and web-based coding to create courses and interactive media.
- Animated content to make courses more dynamic.
- Production involved graphic design, UX design, interaction design, animation, coding, and audio recording and editing.
- Followed corporate branding requirements.
- Created detailed storyboards featuring visuals and written instructions.
- Built courses using provided storyboards or written instructions.
- Spearheaded QA testing of courses for proper functionality, compatibility, and other errors.
- Worked with scripts throughout the QA process.
- Managed my time to finish tasks efficiently produce quality work.
- Juggled multiple projects simultaneously.
- Participated in meetings remotely and in-person.
Trivantis Corporation: Graphic Designer
Cincinnati, OH. 08/2009–09/2013.
- Collaborated with others to create eLearning (online training) courses.
- Ensured accessibility for the hearing and visually impaired (508 compliance).
- Clients included Fortune 100 and 500 companies.
- Required expert level experience in Lectora and the Adobe Suite.
- Utilized skills in GUI design, UI design, UX design, graphic design, interaction design, audio, photography, and video.
- Used wireframes, storyboards, and prototypes.
- Created prototypes of varying functionality.
- Produced fully functional training courses.
- Ensured support for old and new technology.
- Followed each client’s branding requirements.
- Met with clients to discuss project details.
- Prepared materials to be sent to clients.
- Created user interfaces and course templates for clients to use on a company-wide level.
- Learned new skills, software, and technology on-demand to complete a range of projects.
- Created print and web-based materials for the Marketing and Sales departments.
- Managed the Lectora User Conference website.
- Created functional user interface templates to be included with Lectora licenses.
- Performed QA checks on all projects.
- Worked with teammates locally and remotely.
- Clients included Procter & Gamble, Mr. Clean Car Wash, Tide Dry Cleaners, United Rentals, Tiffany & Co., H&R Block, East Penn Manufacturing, and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
Diamond Photography: Intern
Miamisburg, OH. 05/2008–08/2008.
- Assisted with photographing portraits and events.
- Edited photos and fulfilled special orders.
- Prepared materials to present to clients.
Lynn’s Engraving & Awards: Graphic Designer
West Carrollton, OH. 01/2007–08/2009.
- Edited photos and created custom artwork for plaques and awards.
- Prepared files for printing.
05/2009. Northern Michigan University. School of Art & Design. Marquette, MI. Bachelor of Fine Arts—Electronic Imaging. GPA: 3.68.
TLC Student Award for Technological Sophistication. Northern Michigan University. Marquette, MI. 04/2009 and 04/2008.